1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

What type of nozzle is this?

Discussion in 'Spray Heads & Rotors' started by clydesdale, Mar 28, 2020.

1. clydesdale

clydesdale LawnSite Senior Member

I cannot seem to find exactly what the heck this nozzle is called at my house. It is a hunter nozzle and it does say Pro 12a on it. It is a 1 to 360 nozzle. But, when I looked at up online, this is not what I find. I find stuff that is just the short cap of the spray nozzle and not this whole spring pop-up body. Can somebody clarify for me please?

20200328_150555.jpg

2. OP
    OP
    clydesdale

OK, I think I finally found something. It looks like a PS ultra 6 inch. So, if I want to replace the nozzle to an 8a instead of 12a, am I replacing this whole unit? Thanks.

3. That Guy Gary

That Guy Gary LawnSite Gold Member

You should be able to find the nozzle separately, they just screw on to the top of the riser (part that pops up.)

4. OP
    OP
    clydesdale

Thanks Guy Gary. It seems that the style pictured is the older style Hunter PS and the nozzles don't screw on top of them. It seems which ever nozzle you buy, you are essentially stuck with. I found that I have the current PS Ultra style also. Those allow you to change just the nozzle.

That Guy Gary likes this.