• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

What type of software are you guys using?

Diesel59

LawnSite Member
Hey all,

Just wondering what kind of software everyone is using for tracking product and invoicing and such. We are getting new software soon, actually I have a meeting with the guys tomorrow and was just wondering what you guys are using?

AintNoFun

LawnSite Bronze Member
just searching around for my cousin who owns a yard, shes looking for software for invetory, etc. just curious if anyone has any suggestions?

ccondie

LawnSite Member
I use Peachtree Complete accounting. It does everything you could dream of. I used lawn pro for a while and hated it. Not a very smooth operating program. i ould highly recoment peachtree complete accounting. it will run you about $200 for a 2 yr version.

muddy00

LawnSite Member
For point of sale with only register and to track inventory I use retail Ice, limited to 1 register cost me $15.00 and it works great once you figure it out.

dKoester

LawnSite Gold Member
Quick Books Pro 2007.

bsmithalc

LawnSite Member
Anybody ever use Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS)? I'm also trying to find a system for my garden center. Microsofts seem nice but on the high end.