1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

What type of software are you guys using?

Discussion in 'Nurseries and Growers' started by Diesel59, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Diesel59

Diesel59 LawnSite Member

Hey all,

Just wondering what kind of software everyone is using for tracking product and invoicing and such. We are getting new software soon, actually I have a meeting with the guys tomorrow and was just wondering what you guys are using?

2. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

just searching around for my cousin who owns a yard, shes looking for software for invetory, etc. just curious if anyone has any suggestions?

3. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Lawn Pro Software is excellent and affordable for inventory,bills,expenses etc

4. Sunrise 154

Sunrise 154 LawnSite Member

Quik books point of sale if you retail. If not just quikbooks small business*trucewhiteflag*

5. ccondie

ccondie LawnSite Member

I use Peachtree Complete accounting. It does everything you could dream of. I used lawn pro for a while and hated it. Not a very smooth operating program. i ould highly recoment peachtree complete accounting. it will run you about $200 for a 2 yr version.

6. muddy00

muddy00 LawnSite Member
    from IL

For point of sale with only register and to track inventory I use retail Ice, limited to 1 register cost me $15.00 and it works great once you figure it out.

7. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Quick Books Pro 2007.

8. bsmithalc

bsmithalc LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

Anybody ever use Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS)? I'm also trying to find a system for my garden center. Microsofts seem nice but on the high end.