What would you do with $1000 ??

Jimslawncareservice

LawnSite Platinum Member
Well, if I need to pay bills I would pay those first if not bank it. Or if bills are paid and plenty in the bank and see some sort of investment with a good return I would buy a piece to make money.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jimslawncareservice

LawnSite Platinum Member
Slow as can be. Almost need to be commited from boardom. It does give me time to do taxes and plan my advertising attack as well as study for fert and pest exam.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jimslawncareservice

LawnSite Platinum Member
Enough to keep me busy in spring summer and fall myself. At times I have a guy help. In the winter I have 4-5 guys helping with snow.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
U

UpMax

LawnSite Member
Nice.. The reason why I ask is because I changed my lawn mowing business to a company recently, cost me $500. So these days I claim all business and household expenses 100%, to minimize tax. I also design lawn mowing websites for $100, like the one below.. takes me less than a week if you know anyone interested in a quality but affordable website ... http://www.wheelershillmowing.com

hammmerhead

LawnSite Senior Member
If you had $1,000, what would you do with it? Would you save more or spend it all ?? That's the question I put to you guys.. My dilemma is whether to purchase more assets for the business or just blow it all on crap
*aussieflag*

My wife can help with that direction.

Seriously. IMO, if you're having to look for something to spend your money on, you dont need to spend it.

I have never, ever ended up being mad at myself for putting more money in the bank.

MOturkey

LawnSite Silver Member
I agree. If it is truly extra, save it. Something may well come up later so that you actually need it.