• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

What would you do

6'7 330

LawnSite Bronze Member
This event happened quite a few years ago. I was still going out in the field, and it was before my brother broke off the partnership. We were mowing a lawn in an upscale neighborhood, my brother; my nephew and I were servicing the account.

As myself, and my brother were starting around to the stockade fenced back lawn, my nephew came running out, you better not go Back there lol.My brother and myself just ignored him, and entered the back gate, and a guy and girl were getting it on lol.Going at it full throttle,did'nt notice us ,they were so enraptured lol.

Faced with this situation, what would you do?
Just go on, mow…and if they look up, wave real nice lol
Go up to them and ask, would please control yourselves and go in the house for your dalliances.
Take your break for the day and watch lol
Let’s hear what you would do.

QualityLawnCare4u

LawnSite Gold Member
Get out the camcorder and sell the couple the movie!

lawnwizards

LawnSite Silver Member
6'7 330 said:
This event happened quite a few years ago. I was still going out in the field, and it was before my brother broke off the partnership. We were mowing a lawn in an upscale neighborhood, my brother; my nephew and I were servicing the account.

As myself, and my brother were starting around to the stockade fenced back lawn, my nephew came running out, you better not go Back there lol.My brother and myself just ignored him, and entered the back gate, and a guy and girl were getting it on lol.Going at it full throttle,did'nt notice us ,they were so enraptured lol.

Faced with this situation, what would you do?
Just go on, mow…and if they look up, wave real nice lol
Go up to them and ask, would please control yourselves and go in the house for your dalliances.
Let’s hear what you would do.
thats awesome... reminds me of a few years back when i delivered pizzas and this lady was completely naked sunbathing... something i'll never forget....

mkwl

LawnSite Bronze Member
Whip out the 9 iorn and a Top Flite. Swing! If that doesen't move them, I don't know what would.

Tonyr

LawnSite Bronze Member
hmmm, i love multiple choice! lol....

maybe even cheer em on , and even give em a clap if a real impressive show!

well, you did ask! ha ha ha :p

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
i'd weedwack his buttocks

South Florida Lawns

LawnSite Platinum Member
I was mowing this one account, and as I came through the gate in back three girls were sun tanning topless. I was chased out so fast but all three were laughing. Its weird because now we are all good friends, and we joke about that day a lot.