• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

What would you have done different?

Vibe Ray

LawnSite Senior Member
What would you have done different if you could start out your business all over again?(at the age you were then too)

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
I would have gotten a Chopper instead of a John Deere with a steering wheel. I thought green paint had to be the best since I grew up on a farm, wrong again.

Twotoros

LawnSite Senior Member
I would have moved to the Seattle area. This area is going down the crapper.

Pauls Mowing

LawnSite Member
Bought a bigger trailer to begin with.... the 6 x 10 was fine for a while.... now I can't get the rider on with the w/b.... Other than than, really nothing. Plan your work, work your plan. So far, so good. Time will tell.

Paul

TGCummings

LawnSite Senior Member
I would of charged a whole lot more for my services, cut out some of the deadbeats I inherited, and diversified earlier on. Looking back, I missed a lot of good opportunities for substantial growth by simply not knowing any better.

I won't miss the next ones. ;)

-TGC

kutnkru

LawnSite Silver Member
I figure hind sight is 20/20.

I dont know as though outside of pricing structure, if I would have changed much back then. Maybe not dealt with some of the contractor's I have sub work out to ,,, I guess.

Kris