1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

What would you have done?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ExmarkMower1971, May 22, 2006.

1. ExmarkMower1971

ExmarkMower1971 LawnSite Member
    from 72401

I have had a lawn that I serviced all last year every two weeks(never missed a service)and this year due to death in family I serviced it today, when she called I was near her residents so I hit it and it was tall so I charged her only 10 bucks extra...But I know for a sure that it has been mowed this year twice to my knowing..she told me when I called that shed be in touch with me in the near future and I ask her why someone else was mowing her lawn? I seen them... she replyed her kinfolk payed the tab...what do you guys think they should have done? called me or let there family deal with the lawn? I was the service Tech on the Lawn... Would any of you guys mowed it? she says I am back on track for every 14 days..good paying Lawn..lots of trimming..:( :cry:

My Daughter will turn 15 Tommorow :bday: to her....

M.S. Lawn Care
    Jonesboro,Arkansas :usflag:

2. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I don't take things so personal. She say you are back on track and the season is just getting cranked up good. Just cut the grass and get the check(s):)