Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would you pay for a 04 exmark lazer with a 27hp kohler that runs good, everything works and in decent condition with 3300 hours?

I ask here because the only people who would want to buy it would be someone new to the business. Its not for sale, I just want to see what people think it may be worth.

·
Registered
249 Posts
i would have to see it but, it all depends on a few things, have the pumps and wheel motors been replaced, is the deck woren out and needs replacing, is the motor original, does it need replace ment, how tight are the controls. but with that about of hours, if i was going to buy it and it was in good shape i wouldn't see my self paying more than $2,500. but i am no expert so bring it to your dealer and ask them, my dealer does it all the time

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
What size deck does it have, a phazer 44" cut with a 27 HP would be mean

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
I consider 3,300 super high hrs. It doesn't matter how good the regular maint has been, a usability issue is more likely than not right on the horizon.

hydro pump and wheel motors have already exceeded their oem lifespan but that is common.

so what is it worth? who knows if it could last just 1 week with me on one of
my larger routes it would generate thousands so whats it worth? you decide....

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Nothing Here too...Way to much hours for me!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I'd maybe pay $500 for that. Maybe 1k if it's in really nice shape, but I'd look for a little less "used" mower.

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's worth whatever scrap iron is bringing. 3300 hours is way too much time for me.
That would be in the neighborhood of $25-30. I just did this thread for fun because I knew what people would say (I would never buy a mower with that many hours either, but that doesnt mean it has no value). The funny thing though, I did the same type of thread a while back when the hours were around 22-2500 and people seemed to think it was worth less then. Go figure.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.