1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

what year is it? HELP

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Ol'time Lawncare, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I have a old ex-mark 48' commercial walkbehind mower,it runs very good, it had a old 11.5 motor on it, and i got a 12.5 on it now,i got it a year ago. the problem is that i don't know what year the machine is... i can't even find belts for it, and i'm in need of two drive belt right now.this machine is my main source of income,:"if my blades aren't spinning, i'm not making any money," if you know what i mean!now i've looked for serial numbers but i don't see any. this machine has and 2 1/2 gallon gas can on it, it's factory, it's a tin can, funny lookin, and has ex-mark printed on it to.on the gear box that turns the wheel pulley it has the only number i can find on this machine , it is 203029. EX-MARK. can some one help me ,i need to know the year of my machine, maybe some old pictures could help me also! were could i find this info, thank you EX-MARK

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Ol'time,

Can you tell me if you have a 4 speed machine and NO reverse or a 5 speed with reverse?

Terry

3. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

its a 4 speed machine and no reverse, terry thank you for your reply ,but lenny from ex-mark e-mailed me today and gave me allthe info i need.he is also sending me a set of manuals for my machine . thanks again Terry> its a 85-89,variable speed!

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Ol'time

Cool. I'll hafta give Lenny a pat on the back for being soo quick.

Terry