• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

whats a reasonable price to throw these handhelds on CL for?

blakerugg

LawnSite Senior Member
Echo SRM-210 great condition, well maintained, low hours...maybe 5, excellent condition

Echo PB-46HT blower, oldish (6 years?) but in good condition, new carb, recent air filter and service. prob like 60 hours on it.

Both run excellent.

just lookin to unload it, maybe now, maybe later. whats a decent price for CL?

topsites

LawnSite Fanatic
I haven't a clue, too many folks I see describing things as being good or excellent
when it's really fair or poor, the rest all want something for nothing yet
not a one of them have a clue what the price of these things should be...

What I'm getting at is they know how to describe the condition yet they
can't arrive at a price, that means something doesn't add up here.
How, when buying or selling something, can anyone know the condition but not the price?

Then again chances are if they can't figure the price then these folks never knew how to arrive at the
condition they're using to describe the stuff, yet they're not afraid of that part even thou both the price
and the condition work hand in hand, what I can't figure out is how come they can't figure the price when
there was apparently no problem figuring the condition.

So where am I supposed to start?

Last edited:
OP
B

blakerugg

LawnSite Senior Member
I haven't a clue, too many folks I see describing things as being good or excellent
when it's really fair or poor, the rest all want something for nothing yet
not a one of them have a clue what the price of these things should be...

What I'm getting at is they know how to describe the condition yet they
can't arrive at a price, that means something doesn't add up here.
How, when buying or selling something, can anyone know the condition but not the price?

Then again chances are if they can't figure the price then these folks never knew how to arrive at the
condition they're using to describe the stuff, yet they're not afraid of that part even thou both the price
and the condition work hand in hand, what I can't figure out is how come they can't figure the price when
there was apparently no problem figuring the condition.

So where am I supposed to start?
believe me im not one of those guys that tries to get something for nothing. im telling you that the machines are well maintained and in good cosmetic shape. i have no experience in buying or selling used small equipment. therefore, im telling you what i know and im asking for help with what you know to complete the "package" or "deal" or whatever u wanna call it. get what i mean? i dont know how to associate the condition of small equipment with the price, because im not familiar with the values of used small equipment.

hope that makes sense.