• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

what's a striping roller?

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
what is it? how much it cost? does it really work? does it slow down/hinder production? thank you

metro-hp_48

LawnSite Senior Member
Are you serious? Seems like being a member for over 3 years, and well over 3000 post, you might would have heard of one by now. LOL. Try the search yet? If that doesn't work, I'll fill you in.

OP
B

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
metro, fill me in

OP
B

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
ok, but no cyber sex

Let it Grow

LawnSite Senior Member
It's a weighted roller you hook behind your mower to create a nice stripe in your lawns. It basically bends the grass over. Here is a picture of a lawn I mowed with a 21" mower with a striping kit.

jolliffe front.jpg

ElephantNest

LawnSite Bronze Member
Originally posted by codywyomingus
If it worked your'd find it at your dealer/supplier! It's a stripping of your wallet! sells for $25 which is $25 too much!
Wha..wha...what?? Uh..they DO work, and well might I add, and they aren't even close to $25.00, much more, and there are more than once kind. Yes, Bobby, I think you would benefit from one, they do not hinder production at all. I have the turflex one for my 36", the kind in the other post with the chains and rollers on the end. I plan on getting the roller for my LazerZ.