What's it worth?

nepatsfan

LawnSite Gold Member
I am looking at a mower. 2011 scag wildcat. 26hp liquid cooled kawi. 52" deck and 190 hours, triple bagger. Mower looks near new as it should. Dealer will transfer the remainder of the warranty although it's about 45 minutes from me.

Anyone have any thoughts on what this might be worth?

Jimslawncareservice

LawnSite Platinum Member
If I remember right list on that mower was 8900 last year and around 2000 for the bagger. Does the bagger have any value to you? If so 9k. If not 7500. At least your getting the warranty transfered.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
N

nepatsfan

LawnSite Gold Member
If I remember right list on that mower was 8900 last year and around 2000 for the bagger. Does the bagger have any value to you? If so 9k. If not 7500. At least your getting the warranty transfered.
Posted via Mobile Device
We bag everything. The dealer is going to transfer warranty but it is a private sale.

OP
N

nepatsfan

LawnSite Gold Member
whats asking price?
I will tell and tell what I offered but I don't really want that info to skew people's opinion of the value. I will tell after a couple responses. The reason why I am asking is that I like the mower but I really don't want to overpay and at some point the value of a used machine gets to the point that it makes more sense for me to buy new.

orangemower

LawnSite Silver Member
I'd say $8500 with bagger kit would be a fair price.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wecutgrass

LawnSite Senior Member
i used one of these last summer and every 150- 200 hours the coils were could out on that damn liquid cool engine. It was pretty annoying, just saying