Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we're so busy this time of year many projects get pushed back to winter, or just creations that you'd like to try (I dont wait on those!) so share some of your list....maybe it will help ease the pain of having so much to do :angel:

·
Registered
666 Posts
I got a Stihl cut off saw in may it still sting not runing i think it needs a carb kit. o well once the snow blowers get fired up the weekend of THANKSGIVEING maybe i can look at it ( if all the leaves arnt down yet):D :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'll probably enclose the sides of my new 6 1/2x10 trailer, and I also probably need to tune up my Shindaiwa trimmer.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
lots of hunting, some ice fishing, and about 6 weeks in Florida:D

Mike

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by LAWNGODFATHER
Getting more work so I am not sitting on my tail asking what someone is going to do 4-5 months from now.

Ooops sorry did that just blurt out................

Off topic forum comes to mind.
Aren't you sitting on your tail wasting precious time making worthless replies? I thought you had a real business to run, you talk as if it takes all your time up, apparently not if you have nothing to do rather than put down other people.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Not to think about winter. :rolleyes:

Think Rain and Mowing :D

Matt

·
Banned
8,742 Posts
I think that I am going to try to get a really systematic pricing system up and going. I still have been testing out pricing systems here and there, and sometimes it seems to work and sometimes not. I just can't seem to get an exact one. I have tried out 4 different ones this past year.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Rebuild my trailer first.. Then, work on my shop.. Of course, hopefully it will be snowing so much I won't have much time...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
nicely said Franen

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Originally posted by FrankenScagMachines
not if you have nothing to do rather than put down other people.
"Put down other people". What does that mean? Is that like a weight lifter that lifts people instead of weights because he has no money for them??? Hmmmm, is that like raising people, as in an increase in their salary, and then telling them they have to pay for their own Hosptialization????
Or, is that like "Get down people", but is said by drunk Rapper, that gets the words screwed up???

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Originally posted by FrankenScagMachines
Aren't you sitting on your tail wasting precious time making worthless replies? I thought you had a real business to run, you talk as if it takes all your time up, apparently not if you have nothing to do rather than put down other people.
2 words, "Nextel" and "Employees"

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Pete, you might need to hook up with Eric, he'll work your tail off this winter, That white tail looks like it needs to be.....

Ooooops sorry, you'll be in his garage.

If he worked on trying to get accounts as much as he makes junk, he wouldn't have time to piddle.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.