1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

What's the one service....

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Sean Adams, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

What's the one installation service you currently do not offer, but wish you could or plan to offer in the future, and why?

2. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Damm you Sean! ;) You always ask these Brain Buster questions at night when I am tired and can't think. Twice now in 5 minutes you've got me. I read your question and thought, "Wow! What a great thread.....Well, I think I'd like to offer....ummmm.....I mean......errr......It'd be cool if we did.....well.........Oh! What about.....No, I don't want to do that.....Well......I wish we did......." Heck I don't know! These are tough questions. I'm going to bed! :dizzy: :sleeping:

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Jim,

Sorry about that. I hope you get some time tonight to answer this question before you need your beauty sleep....

I'm interested to see how people respond.

4. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Gravely, brush cutting, work. Right now I sub it out.

5. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Mortared work in stone and brick, both walls and flatwork.

6. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

PHC work.

NEVER want to work with stone, or excavation.

7. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Irrigation and excavating

8. green with envy

green with envy LawnSite Member

Irrigation!!!

9. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

I was actually contemplating buying a larger hydro seeder, or possible a mulch blower. I sort of gave up on the mulch blower, after rally giving it some thought. I do believe a hydro seeder would be a good money maker. There is a pretty big market here, and not enough companies that do it. A thought for the future though. We can't even keep up with what we have now. :cool:

10. kels

kels LawnSite Senior Member

Since your thread is in the landscaping section I do not know if this answer is appropriate, but I would like to get into aeration, reason because most all properties in this area are compacted.