1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

What's up with the echo pb 650

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nathan, May 7, 2001.

1. Nathan

Nathan LawnSite Member

After doing some searches I basically couldn't find better info about echo's new blower. Is it on the market yet? I asked my local dealer and he didn't even know what the hell I was talking about. It's kind of pitiful when you get literature before your local dealer does. Does anyone have the 650, is it more powerful than shindaiwa/redmax and is there someplace online that carries it?(no offense to my local dealer)

2. Turfcouncil

Turfcouncil LawnSite Member

I have seen in in the mags but not around here
    sounds tough though.

3. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I just bought an Echo pb603. I didn't know about a pb650. Oh well, the 603 works fine for me and it was $100 cheaper than the shin eb630. I demoed both and didn't see enough of a difference in the two to warrant the extra $100. I guess it's kinda like computers, you can buy the biggest, most powerful one out there and before you know it, there is a new bigger more powerful one.

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm on my dealers "want a PB-650" list. He is getting a full pallet and guesses at June for availability.

He was at the factory and witnessed a 650 blowing a 603 across the parking lot! Literally blowing it across the asphalt!

Cant wait.