Whats with the clock?

JJ Lawn

LawnSite Senior Member
Chuck,

What am I doing wrong with the clock settings? I thought that I had it set by putting in -5 hrs in the profile setup. Something changed and posted time got messed up.
Went back to profile and put in 1 hr difference and that worked for a while. Now it is screwed up again. Can you give me a hint. It is really no big deal, but the right time setting does give you a feel that you are posting to current messages.

It is now 7:17 AM (central)

AB Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
You would think that the clock setting would be one of the easier things to set up.Oh well you can't have a perfect site:)

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
It is easy to set up. Go to your profile and set it for what ever time zone your in. If your in Central, put -5, Eastern -4, you get the picture.

pspadaro

LawnSite Member
no the time thing is still messed up. if i post something at 10pm it says something like 2:00am for my post. then when i go and tyr to change something it won't let me. oh wellmaybe next time

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
I have the computer literacy of a sack of rocks, and my clock is set fine.

BRL

LawnSite Bronze Member
The directions are written wrong for setting your clock. It should say to offset your hours from Greenwich Mean Time not Eastern Time. Now mine should work. Thanks Eric.