• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Whats Wrong!!?!

kemmer

LawnSite Senior Member
A customer called yesterday, asking if i could come by and look at some plants. The first one is ive, in inbetween the house and the driveway, no alot of room, it seems like its dying off

IMG_2918.JPG

IMG_2919.JPG

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
snowyleaflandscaping said:
A customer called yesterday, asking if i could come by and look at some plants. The first one is ive, in inbetween the house and the driveway, no alot of room, it seems like its dying off

Humidity?? if so, what fungus can that cause.

John

OP
kemmer

kemmer

LawnSite Senior Member
k thanks for the fast response,

this pic is of there walnut trees, they are right on the street, there niegbors have them and there all dropping at the same time, she was worried becasuse they seem like there dropping more nuts sooner than they did last year, also, the town just installed new curbing on that side of the street.

IMG_2920.JPG

dvmcmrhp52

LawnSite Platinum Member
Those look to be horse chestnut trees, it is normal for them to lose their leaves a bit earlier than other trees, but again, the drought is effecting them as well.

karen1122

LawnSite Member
On the ivy, is there a gutter directly above them? Saw the same thing happen from the overflow of a cloged gutter that was spilling on top of the plants.

SpudsM15

LawnSite Senior Member
I've seen a couple of my houses that pac are doign the same thing also....Those are houses with no water....