what's your favorite type of work?

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
what is your favorite to do? myself, i like mulch, love mulch, brown gold i call it. if you have a good distributer, u can make a mint on mulch. i am getting so many mulch calls, it's unreal. it's all small stuff, 2-5 yds, but it's very profitable. just yesterday in fact, i measured the beds, i needed 5 yds, i charged for 5 yds, i only paid for 3(my man is very generous on the scoup), and made out great. i'm mulching every day now. so, what's your favorite type of work?

parkwest

LawnSite Senior Member
I like bikini waxing and ...

OP
B

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
i know park, me too. one time in a bar, i told a lady i was a gynecologist, and giving free exams. she didn't buy it

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
hands down fertilization is my fav. If I could, I would love to do that every single day

pcnservices

LawnSite Senior Member
I love work - I can sit for hours and just look at it!

I like doing home improvement and remodeling work - more challenging and better paying than mowing lawns.

parkwest

LawnSite Senior Member
how about my idea for a free breast exam clinic???

Fvstringpicker

LawnSite Fanatic
My favorite work is buying stock breaking out of a solid base on massive volume and running 100+%

parkwest

LawnSite Senior Member
I think buying a million dollars worth of raw land, then developing it and selling for 3 million is a lot of fun

mdb landscaping

LawnSite Silver Member
i personally love doing bobcat work and installing sod.......laying stripes for the first time in the spring is great too, but that gets old quick.

Top Forums