1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

    Dismiss Notice

"Wheel Clamps" for mowers

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by riches139, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. riches139

    riches139 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 369

    I need two "wheel clamps" for my mowers.
    The type that looks like a low wheel chock with a binding strap over the wheel.

    I have them on order from LandscaperPro, but have been on backorder forever. Landscape Supply doesn't carry them.

    Anybody seen them any where else?
  2. YardPro

    YardPro LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,570

    pro lockers are the only way to go.. just drive into them...an they lock themselves. pull a pin and back out and you're done.
  3. riches139

    riches139 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 369

    Where'd you get them?
  4. jtkplc

    jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,654


    TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,138

    Green touch straps look em up on the web
  6. grass_cuttin_fool

    grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,526

    I think Northern tool also carries the type that you have back ordered
  7. Eric 1

    Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,220

    Northern tool has them "Fastraps" for like $22 a piece or something, the pro-lockers are nice but they are alittle pricey.
  8. riches139

    riches139 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 369

    Thanks jtkplc for the info, and everyone who replied.
    I guess I'll have to go with the cheaper ones. I can't justify 150. a piece for them. :cry:
  9. green814

    green814 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 118

    I got a pair that are just like the Greentouch at Lesco's for about $25.00 each. Check your local Lesco's.

Share This Page