1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

wheelbarrow on mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by macaw, Oct 5, 2004.

1. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

At the expo I seen a wheelbarrow attached to a walk behind I thought it was made by Jungle Jim's but it was't on there web site dose anyone knows who makes it,and how to contact them.

2. mole

mole LawnSite Member

Why would you want that?. I saw that to It would make your mower front heavy also that would be a lot of wear and tear on your mower. Also how would you dump the grass into a garbage can?. You still have to stop to empty the catch can into the barrel so why wouldnt you just empty into a can?. If you looking for speed for mulching you can always rent a rider barrel from you local rental store that's what I do if I have a couple of big jobs in a row. Cost is 60 for the day just include it you cost. Makes things so much easier and less expesive. Just my 2 cents

3. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

4. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

Macaw that is a new product jungle jims just came out with. i talked to one of the reps about it. Its just a true temper wheel barrow with their stickers on it. he said the just finished building it before expo. The lock was a standard gate latch hooked up to a lawnmower choke cable to release it. Im probaly going to build one this winter :)

5. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the info. I like the JRCO better than the jungle jims you can do more with the JRCO. Why I would want something like this well Fall clean up,
    spring clean up,picking up sticks. Here in east TN most of my yards are hills and I don't like pushing a wheelbarrow or dragging a tarp up and down hills.

6. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

It's funny how most of these new ideas were done by Gravely a long time ago.
    Crawdad