1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen UPS64LX Universal Strobe Supply

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by rjk512, Aug 25, 2014.

1. rjk512

rjk512 LawnSite Member

I have a Whelen UPS64LX universal strobe supply pack I need to get rid of. 4 outlets and I think the wattage is 45 and 75.

I bought it off of eBay thinking I'd use it for something but never did, and now I need to sell it. I bought it as factory refurbished, the guy said it had issues but he sent it to Whelen and they fixed/refurbished it and he's had it since. He shipped it to me in the actual Whelen box. I opened it to try testing it but honestly can't even figure out how the damn thing works. I don't have all the harnesses necessary to test it out. It's a Whelen product, so it's obviously VERY solid. Full metal enclosure... Very solid piece of equipment.

This is used for the surface/grille mount strobes if anyone still uses them, but more realistically, the hideaway strobe bulbs found in headlights/taillights.

I'm very flexible.

I wouldn't mind a trade at all, if anyone has any other warning equipment or two-way radio parts or really anything they want to trade I'll definitely consider it.

I can post pics if anyone wants them.

I know lots of landscapers have the taillight/headlight strobes so I figured it would be worth a shot posting here.