• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

When does ur season officially end?

jetson

LawnSite Senior Member
Man! My season officially ended today! Shew! What a year. We mowed from 2nd week of March til now without skipping any weeks. Had great weather all year. Lots of rain. A cooler than normal summer and a very warm November. I get to kick back and put on the holiday 15 until the 2nd week of March. Have snow removal but I sub it all out. To all ya still out there hustling. I got love for ya!

Freaky Fido

LawnSite Member
You take a winter break?
I plow if it snows. Hasn't happened much the last 2 seasons. I didn't get a single push in of my whole route last winter, just my low tolerance/steep driveways. I think the biggest storm was 2.2 inches. I wish I could find a winter job that gave me the flexibility to take off when it snows...

Skol

LawnSite Senior Member
Mine ended around November 9... have a couple little clean ups, and another 10 irrigation systems to install but calling it quits for the year. Had a good year, better than any previous! Dry here in Nebraska, don’t do snow removal. Make all our money from March to November
GBR