• Call them an idiot

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Attack their spelling/use of punctuation

Votes: 1 2.3%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Lawnsite is an reflection of the world we deal with. Some people are great and some are ARZzes, but together we can get a lot accomplished. Best thing is to ignore the ARZzes as they will forever believe they know it all......

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Name calling is not only immature, it's unoriginal and shows a lack of savvy. It's far more of a challenge to explain your disagreement and support your opinion, and far more constructive to boot.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
sometimes i would love to attack peoples spelling and punctuation, but that's not what lawnsite is all about. plus, knowing my luck, i'd probably mispell a dozen words trying to be an arsehole. i'll just state my opinion, and let everyone interpret it how they may. this site is based on opinion, so why attack people when they say their piece

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think I have only had two disagreements and they were both with threads by members. I didn't necessarily disagree with them personally as much as the content of their message. The first was in the forum "Tell your story" about the "Swampbeast Saga." The second was from a member that basically said that since he was able to weld two 21" lawnmowers together then that made him superior.

·
Registered
251 Posts
live.....laugh.....and eat much...............life is too short to get bent out of shape over stupid stuff............ ever have a child with a terminal disease? I have.... and that will make you appreciate life - even the difficult people.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Its all about control ... without control you get this: [/url]http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62378[/url] ... learned a long time ago "think twice then say nothing" ... a lot of us here merely pick and choose what information posted in this forum we feel best fits our needs and go with it ... when you break it down it's really all about " Ford or Chevy " ... that is ... it's all about your personal experiences ... it's not about getting personal as what happens so much here, and with most forums ... wishing everyone peace and a prosperous new year ... you are all the cream of the crop ... NOW ACT LIKE IT ... LOL :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.