When i do work for builders?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mrusk, May 3, 2005.

  1. mrusk

    mrusk LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,260

    I have a question that is sort of a sales tax question. I know in Jersey when i do a job thats a capitals improvement i do not charge the people sales tax and i have them fill out the state form that states what i did and that its a capital improvement.

    Now when i work on new constructions for builders do i have the GC fill out the capital improvment form or do i not have to fill one out? I just do not want to screw something up.

  2. Team Gopher

    Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -
    Messages: 4,040

    <marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Win a Free Book 'Start & Run A Landscape Business' and Business Consulting Services Here </font></marquee>

    Hi mrusk,

    If you are interested, have our cpa answer your question. Just type your answer in the form here 'Ask Our CPA' and they will email you a response.

Share This Page