Have any of you bought a mower in the fall/winter without actually seeing how well it mows? I've seen some pretty good deals on WBs around here but I'm not sure if I should wait until I have some grass to mow so I can see the cut quality. If I wait until spring, the price will no doubt be higher, but if I buy now I really can't tell how well it cuts. So, do you take a chance now and save money or wait, be sure and pay more? Thanks, Joel B.