Where can I find this tool?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Groundspro, Jun 8, 2006.

  1. Groundspro

    Groundspro LawnSite Member
    Messages: 50

    I'm looking for a pitot gauge for testing water pressure from the irrigation heads. I've looked in graingers and no go. Where can I find a Hunter Rep in the SE PA western NJ area?

    Any body with suggestions?:confused: Thanks in advance!!!
  2. Wet_Boots

    Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 50,386

    Rainbird part number 41017
  3. PurpHaze

    PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 5,496

    Try Ewing, John Deere or other large landscape/irrigation supplier in your area.
  4. Lizard Lawn Care

    Lizard Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    Messages: 39

    I have no idea!!!!!!:confused:
  5. NC_Irrigator

    NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC
    Messages: 1,445

    toro makes one...
  6. Flow Control

    Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,267

  7. Keith

    Keith LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,979

    The Hunter part number is 280100. If you google it you will find a place that sells it, but your Hunter distributor should be the best bet.

Share This Page