Where do I buy a radiator cap pressure adaptor? (Bobcat 975)

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by blaster2005, Apr 23, 2007.

  1. blaster2005

    blaster2005 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 9

    I'm having trouble buying one for this size opening! The size is 2 1/16" inside x 2 1/2" outside diameter. This adaptor fits on the radiator neck and allows a automotive pressure tester to be used. If anyone know a website or parts store that sells this adaptor, please post it. Thanks, Dean
  2. xcopterdoc

    xcopterdoc LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 752

    You can buy a universal expanding rubber plug one. Try NAPA, or any of the tool sites. Matco, Snap On ect.
  3. DiyDave

    DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,695

    Have you tried doing a google search for Snap-on, Mac, or Matco tools?

Share This Page