Where do you buy your lights?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by dan_n_kc, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Irrigation Contractor

Irrigation Contractor LawnSite Senior Member

AMP did adjust their pricing structure increasing our profitability. Never before has a manufacturer done anything to help our business so that was appreciated.

I guess don't knock them until you try them, but the quality of fixture and price point is hard to beat.

Been using them for probably a couple years now and have had only 1 fixture require warranty.

2. MisterBreeze

MisterBreeze LawnSite Member

I will give AMP a try. They make a nice looking fixture at a good price and with the dimming capabilities and lifetime warranty, it seems like a no brainer.
    I will follow up after installation.

hort101 likes this.
  3. NewbieMower

NewbieMower LawnSite Member

Hi Steve,

new to the board here. I submitted a request online to have an AMP pro reach out to me in my area. Will keep you updated on any response.

I think VOLT needs to reevaluate his approach.

4. AMP_Lighting

AMP_Lighting Sponsor

Hi NewbieMower,

Thanks, we received your AMP Pro request and will send a referral this morning.

Steve Parrott

5. NewbieMower

Hi steve, nothing yet.

6. AMP_Lighting

AMP_Lighting Sponsor

Hi NewbieMower,

Our customer support team confirmed that they sent you an email with the AMP Pro referral last Thursday. Perhaps an email problem. They sent it again this morning. If you still haven't received it, please contact them at 813-978-3900.

Thanks for your patience,

Steve Parrott

7. NewbieMower

Got it. I did I receive that email, I just assumed (wrongly) that that referall form I filled out was a lead generated and that the contractor in my area would call me. I'll reach out to them tomorrow.

8. AMP_Lighting

AMP_Lighting Sponsor

Yes, you were right. With our process both the client and the AMP Pro are notified of the referral. Both are encouraged to contact the other.

9. starry night

starry night LawnSite Gold Member

Landscape Lighting Designers and Contractors Discuss a Full Spectrum of Issues Involving Outdoor Lighting.

Could your conversation be conducted elsewhere? Like maybe email.

kellanv likes this.
  10. AMP_Lighting

AMP_Lighting Sponsor

Yes, thanks, good point.