Where do you buy your materials from?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GreaterMilwLawnscape, Aug 12, 2002.

  1. GreaterMilwLawnscape

    GreaterMilwLawnscape LawnSite Member
    Messages: 55

    Where do you buy your fertilizers, pesticides, and landscape fabric and other materials used at a contractors price???

    Also what and how do you go about being, licensed, certified, etc? what else do you need to be ??
  2. Wasuellc

    Wasuellc LawnSite Member
    from NJ
    Messages: 51

    For supplies, find a Lesco dealer in your area. For license etc, contact local extension office, or state epa. If you need more help, let me know.
  3. Look in the yellow pages.

    Find brand names like Lange, Howard Johnson, Lebanon, etc...Even use Lesco or Scotts or Anderson if you so choose.
  4. Hodge

    Hodge LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 261

    Please, don't be rude.
  5. Runner

    Runner LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 13,497

    I must have missed something, here.:confused:
  6. Please, don't be rude.

    T J 's Landscape Care

    Last edited by Administrator on 08-28-2002 at 11:52 AM
  7. thfireman

    thfireman LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 541

    ???????? :confused:

    I'm with Runner....I don't understand what was rude!

    Anyway, I use Lesco for 90% of my ferts and apps. I use Turf Care or Certified Lawn Equip. for Parts and I use John Deere, Home Depot or Lowe's for fabric and landscape supplies.

  8. Fertilizers and Apps.
    farmland co-op

    go to links then look under co-ops to find if there is something in your area.
  9. Last edited by Administrator on 08-28-2002 at 11:52 AM

    Chuck edited it out and left "Please, don't be rude" that is not the post the guy wrote.

    Got it yet????:D
  10. TurfGuyTX

    TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW
    Messages: 648

    Mostly Lesco. I've also bought from A.M. Leonard @ www.amleo.com

Share This Page