• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Where Do You Work?

Kennedy Landscaping

LawnSite Fanatic
I know its been posted before but lets see your offices, even if its not an office lets see it. I wanna see where everyone does their paper work and such. I have some I'll post in a few. Lets see em!

OP
Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping

LawnSite Fanatic
This is my work area where I do all my bids, invoicing and all that good stuff. The desk I custom built last year, I thought it would be a great idea because it would give me a side to lay stuff out and do "real" paper work, but all the L shape design has done has been a great spot for "real" paper work to pile up lol. Tonight is the first time its been clean in quite a while. Hopefully it will stay that way:waving:
Office1.jpg

Office2.jpg

Office3.jpg

Office4.jpg

Office5.jpg

Office1.jpg

Office2.jpg

Office3.jpg

Office4.jpg

Office5.jpg

OP
Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping

LawnSite Fanatic
How big of an operation do you have?
Only maintaining 30-40 accounts on a regular basis. Hope to double that by the end of this season though. I've got some things in mind for advertising that I hope works....

Pat'sPerfectLawnService

LawnSite Senior Member
This is my work area where I do all my bids, invoicing and all that good stuff. The desk I custom built last year, I thought it would be a great idea because it would give me a side to lay stuff out and do "real" paper work, but all the L shape design has done has been a great spot for "real" paper work to pile up lol. Tonight is the first time its been clean in quite a while. Hopefully it will stay that way:waving:
View attachment 177086
It kinda looks like you like the Florida Gator collage team because of the colors