• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Where else to talk about Exmark!!!

BeeZee

LawnSite Member
I know that this Exmark forum hasn't been active in the last several months, but where else can we discuss Exmarks. Url's would be nice if you got them.

Thanks Bernie

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Hey BeeZee,
I'm Brian Genrich with Exmark. I'll be administering the forum as we go forward.
Thanks, Brian

chariot

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey Brian! That sounds great... glad to have someone back on here from eXmark. I look forward to reading post on here again.

TClawn

LawnSite Silver Member
ah, eXellent. glad to see there is someone fielding questions again. I would be most apreciative if you would give me some advice about my exmark, here is the thread I posted this in: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=122314

the cut is still the same. I am going to try regular high lifts, and see, but this problem is still bugging me.

Blessed 1

LawnSite Senior Member
WELCOME Brian. This forum was 1 of the selling points that made me buy a Exmark...........8 Exmarks ago!

OP
B

BeeZee

LawnSite Member
Hi Brian

Thank God that Exmark is starting up the forum again. I really missed it. I agree with Blessed 1, this forum is the reason that I went with Exmark. No major problems so far, just minor one with deck blow-out but I'll solve that this winter with a skirt on the deck.

And Thanks to Sean for emailing me about the forum returning.

Oh, by the way, do I get anything for being the first one to post in the " New Forum". A new Lazer Z would be nice.

Welcome back everybody.

Bernie.