• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Where should I get Vinyl Lettering for my truck?

gocards

LawnSite Member
I'm needing to letter my box truck up with Vinyl Lettering. Any online companies that specialize in vinyl lettering? What company did you use for your box truck or trailer? Please let me know! Thanks!

OP
G

gocards

LawnSite Member
So, for those that have advertisement on their truck/trailer, how much did you spend? Thanks!

Even if you do find some signs on the 'net, you should get a pro to apply them. It's more difficult than it looks.
In this economy it ought to be easy to find an unemployed vinyl guy, I have one sleeping on my couch.

White Gardens

LawnSite Fanatic
find a local company!

i luck out and have a friend who does vinyl!
Same here, I get everything done for next to nothing. All I have to do is go trim his trees and help around his property while he letters my truck.

arlawncarellc

LawnSite Member
I have mine on order. We are getting a dozen lettered polo shirts, truck vinyls for my three sides of my topper and the back of a second truck, and three seperate signs for our trailer and it is costing roughly $800.00. The trailer signs are really large though. And I truly believe that is our first line and best line of advertising, only second to good work translated into word of mouth!