1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy 23hp kohler...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Where would i find a new engine to repower my 2001 turf tracer i believe it has a 23hp kohler on it now... Im looking for the cheapest place to buy one. just in case i need it.

2. THEGOLDPRO

3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Jack's small engines (sponsor on lawnsite) have decent prices. I've also searched and found come good buys on ebay (not that i bought them, but when i was looking)

4. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Fanatic

OPE engines is where I got mine from. I spent about $1700 for the engine and it was a plug-n-play for my Turf Tracer that came with a 20hp Kohler.

5. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Fanatic

It takes about an hour to swap out if you have both engines there ready to go.

6. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen LawnSite Senior Member

PM sent...don't wanna get my wrist slapped...

7. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

smallengineswarehouse.com has some decent prices overall.

8. THEGOLDPRO

I could care less about the sponsors on here. I wanna know where the cheapest place is not whoever is paying this forum the most money to be a sponsor :)

9. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen LawnSite Senior Member

You got my PM, but my suggestion has since been posted in this thread as well...

10. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree i was looking at engines on there site before and they had really good prices and the shipping was not to bad either...