1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Where to Buy Blades Question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pedro, Mar 26, 2008.

1. pedro

pedro LawnSite Member

I have looked at mowparts, but there is another place that gets mentioned on here alot that I cant remember. Search on parts but did not find the vendor. Thanks.

2. Bigdog9501

Bigdog9501 LawnSite Member

Texas Mower Parts. They have a link over on the right side of the page. Travis is great to work with and they have great prices. Thats where I buy my stuff and will be placing another order soon.

3. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

Try the MEG MO blades.

4. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Power Equipment Warehouse, a sponsor of LS, has an icon at the top of the page. They have been great in getting my supplies of blades, filters, and other parts for a long time. Service has always good good, and shipment easy and quick.

1-800-769-3741, ask for Lisa or Diana.

5. lawnbutch

lawnbutch LawnSite Member
    from Colo.

www.mowpart.com have better prices than all the rest mentioned here for the parts I have to order. Some of them don't carry the parts I need and if they do they are higher priced. Shop and compare!!!

6. pedro

pedro LawnSite Member

Thanks I will look at those. The one I am thinking of had a dash in the name.

7. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

You should buy from an independent dealer. Build up a relationship with them. It pays off in the end.

8. pedro

pedro LawnSite Member

I do buy from an independent dealer but I pay more than twice the price. I am part time and small I need to save money on the blades, it is my biggest purchase other than oil and gas.

9. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

j. thomas.

10. PEVO

PEVO LawnSite Member

Another vote for Tx mower parts...excellent service & prices!