1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy blades?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lowe Mowing, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Lowe Mowing

Lowe Mowing LawnSite Member

Where is the best place to buy blades? Also has anyone ever heard of the Oregon blade grinder? Any input will save my a$$.

Chirs

2. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

there was a co on here that was a sponsor waco landscape supply i believe was the name . by far the cheapest place to buy blades and great costumer service . nevr used an oregon blade grinder . do a search on here and you will find plenty on them . i just use a regular bench grinder and i put the guide at a 30 degree angle . heres thier website http://www.wacolandscapesupply.com/

3. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

5. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

MEG MO blades. I am a sponsor

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Landscape supply is now landscaper pro. I have bought blades from my dealer in the past, but after seeing the prices in here, this is where ill be getting any new ones. And the selection is HUGE! I haven't seen the blades on their site because i havn't checked, but, i have their catalog and their is a ton of blades to choose from. www.landscaperpro.com and on the left side of the home page is a link where you can order a catalog.

7. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

...thats where I get mine, prices are reasonable too.

8. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

We have bought a Oregon 023 grinder it is great, we also bought blades, air filter, plug etc. from Travis at

www.TexasMowerParts.com

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I just checked out that site, i really like it, very easy to navigate and the prices are good. Deffinatly something i will concider now

10. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member