Where to buy diamond blade packs and get a free saw....

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by SPLC, Jan 25, 2007.

1. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Same here with DBW. Have been buying blades from the for at least 3 years now. They always call with offers for us, send free shirts, hats, and always end up getting a couple free blades as well. They gave us an instant net 30 and always are prompt. Besides them constantly pounding me with sales calls in the beginning, I have since put them in their place and have no problems with them.

2. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

I have bought from World diamond source, Diamond blade warehouse, Detroit industrial. Ocean Diamond all at least once. It seems once they get your number you get a call a week from a different company. It gets to be ridiculous, but like a sucker i usually try one blade. By far the best blade i have ever used is the Super General Purpose from Word Diamond source. They seem to last forever.

The thing to remember with diamond blade salesmen is that they will always go down on their price. Never buy a blade at the initial price they offer, no matter how much they say it is a smoking hott deal. They will always come down to make a sale.

3. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Good point, but put that towards sales in general. There is always 1-3 drops. :laugh:

4. excalibur

excalibur LawnSite Member

Even hardscape work?:confused:

5. SPLC

SPLC LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

What do you guys think about Diamond Blade Warehouses' TRex blades? I'm curious, as they are a different design than most.

6. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

The diamond blade i buy at $30 last just as long as the "heavy duty" blades you buy at $200 I have used all that are out their and these last just as long plus they cost so much less. so I dont feel bad when I use the blade to but things that it was never intended to cut. The web site to get them at is harborfreightUSA.com

7. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

i just bought a new diamond blade last fall. 165.00 from my rental store. I only cut caps with it and it lasted me 4 years.
    Mke

8. Northern Diamond Inc

Northern Diamond Inc LawnSite Member

logocopy_1450468936__46166.png Look at it like this, Costco gives you free samples and great deals on food in bulk. When you buy diamond blades and get a free saw with your order of 10 or 12 blades you are essentially becoming a member with that company and taking advantage of their pricing. Call our experts in the field or find quality diamond blades with your free saw here. www.northerndiamondblades.com

9. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

Diamond blondes are so 2007. We cut all our concrete pavers with laser; no dust.