1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy fusion gator blades

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawngoats, Jul 16, 2008.

1. lawngoats

lawngoats LawnSite Member

Hi I have been around the wrold to mowpart.com agri supply and called/ emailed countless others, and i just can not find one place that has both parts for my mowers. I need gator/fusion blades for j. deere 54c deck part number 491-470 and fusion for the exmark 492-066. Some places have one or the other, most of them can't even find one of the part numbers. I got these direct from oregon, and have verified them at at least one place, but again, they don't have them right now. Does anybody, knwo who sells/deals alot with fusion and gator blades and may have these? I wish I could jsut go factory direct, nto trying to cut out the middleman, I jsut want to get it done. (920) 960 0555 lawngoat@yahoo.com

thanks guys/gals

2. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Have you tried texasmowerparts.com, you can order them on-line or call them if you don't see them on the website. The should have something for you.