1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

where to buy gator blades

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Orkin Yards, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Orkin Yards

Orkin Yards LawnSite Senior Member

Well - stated bluntly landscaper supply is my least fav place of mail order, always out of stock, and just BLAH....anyway....where can i get some gator blades for cheaper than dealer cost b/c they are HIGH locally....thanks in advance

Jeff

2. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

3. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

4. I buy from Mow More Landscape Supplies when I can to get the free shipping on the blades. But you have to buy over $250 to get free shipping.

Last batch came from Greenline. I buy from Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse, J. Thomas and Landscapers Supply too.

I have to shop the whole batch of suppliers to find what I want. What I want now is Gator Magnums for my Toro 580-D, and nobody has them. The big Toro just bends the heck out of regular thickness Gator blades.

So I really don't have any solution. I just wanted to post in this thread in case someone knows of an adequate supplier I'll get an email from the Lawnsite server.

Dave

5. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

6. goose

goose LawnSite Member

7. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Mow More for me also.

8. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

9. goose

goose LawnSite Member