Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a "Karavan" trailer I bought from Home Depot. I hate the sides; they are held together with levers. They are designed to be let down for loading pallets or whatever but I have no need for that. I should have gotten one with rigid/fixed sides like the one you are thinking about.
Tire Wheel Product Wood Automotive exterior

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a "Karavan" trailer I bought from Home Depot. I hate the sides; they are held together with levers. They are designed to be let down for loading pallets or whatever but I have no need for that. I should have gotten one with rigid/fixed sides like the one you are thinking about. View attachment 519205
I can see how that would be annoying. I like a flatbed, but only if the bed is higher than the tires

·
Registered
144 Posts
Anybody know where we can buy or order these? I want one. Looks like about 40"x60".
I called Anderson manufacturing in Indiana and they said they probably made these custom for home depot.
I don't know a specific place to look but they probably use a company that auctions off their used equipment somewhere. May be able to track down used ones at an auction.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I have a "Karavan" trailer I bought from Home Depot. I hate the sides; they are held together with levers. They are designed to be let down for loading pallets or whatever but I have no need for that. I should have gotten one with rigid/fixed sides like the one you are thinking about.
Easily remedied with a welder and about 45 minutes of time........

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Anybody know where we can buy or order these? I want one. Looks like about 40"x60".
I called Anderson manufacturing in Indiana and they said they probably made these custom for home depot. View attachment 519203
Check an hd near you. Their rental guy here in owasso pulled up their store website and showed what rental equipment was for sale.

in my part of the country, their bigger stuff. ( skid steers, tractors, excavators) go to a broker/auction place in ft worth tx. Not sure if it’s only for dealer types or general public.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts