Where to find hose for vac system? And garbage cans.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lasher66, Jun 29, 2004.

  1. lasher66

    lasher66 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 396

    Does anyone know any sites that sell the hoses that suck up the grass for vac systems? I think it is like 8" in diameter or something , but I was wondering where I could find them. Also, I am having problems finding the 30 gal rubbermaid rectangular garbage cans that go on the back. I tried just about everywhere and I think rubbermaid changed the style on there cans. Thanks for any help given.

  2. LB Landscaping

    LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine
    Messages: 1,309

    There is a local rubber shop that sells them around here not cheap though. I believe preco parts sells them.

Share This Page