1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Where To Get Flyers Printed (advice)

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CURB APPEAL NC, Dec 10, 2004.

1. CURB APPEAL NC

CURB APPEAL NC LawnSite Member

NEED TO GET SOME FLYERS OUT THERE. i HAVE DESIGNED MY OWN BUT WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD JUST GO TO OFFICE MAX OR GO TO A PRINTING SHOP.
    PRICE IS A FACTOR! WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT TO PAY PER COPY? I THINK IM GOING TO GO WITH HALF SHEET FLYERS. THANX

2. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

first off, lower-case letters might help in seeking replies. :)

officemax often has coupons in their local flyers. office depot typically has a weekly special color available for the same price as white.

my officemax fliers, one-sided on a tan paper ran 3.7 cents per for 6,500 ($240). prices fluctuate based on quantity and can be shopped over the phone with a simple call of quantity and color at any shop.

3. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

4. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

oh, and i should mention that my company is "Curb Appeal: The Exteriors Co." so please do the name proud... :)

oh, and as plant art recommended 48hourprint for full color, so do i. i had by business cards and brochures printed by them and absolutely loved the price and quality.

tony

5. CURB APPEAL NC

CURB APPEAL NC LawnSite Member

sorry about the all caps!

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member