14 tee shirts 50% cotten
and then she iron them on
you can do the same thing with the hats

i got 75 dollars in the whole thing
and have extra transfers for more shirts or
if i get a emplyeee
hope this helps

#4 ·
what are the heat transfers called im going there now to get and try i got my own screenprinter but something new why not i go to the resale store and buy mad t-shirts like yesterday i bought 20 t-shirts for 10bucks like brand new shirts its awesome but let me know what that stuff is called

#5 ·
Pro-lawns said:
i make my own on my computer
make my own design and then
i got to office depot and have them
put it in heat transfers
My wife went to wall mart and got me
14 tee shirts 50% cotten

if i get a emplyeee
hope this helps
I bet those don't hold up very well or last very long. Every single iron on I have ever seen starts peeling off and looking very bad after just a few washings.

#6 ·
i am in the process of ordering them with a place in texas called SouthHorizon.com. i found a few really old threads about them and decided to try them...their price for light color shirts are incredible - $3.25 or something like that. their darks are $4.70. that's for 36 shirts, though....i will have them for 10 years!!

I heard really good things and the ppl said that they are really fast...well, i have to say that pretty soon they will exhaust my patience. i have been dealing with them and heard all kinds of excuses - our systems are down, busy, will get this to you by close of business, etc..

i had to give them my logo. that took a week, but even after getting them the logo, they have given me the run-around. i finally got my pre-order done today. the guy has to send me a proof....he was supposed to have send it tonight. damn it!!!

the only reason that i am going with them is their price.....otherwise, i would have been gone a LONG time ago.

i provide excellent customer service and i expect the same. you might want to wait a few weeks and then try them. hopefully they will do it faster for you.

#9 ·
Pro-lawns said:
i make my own on my computer
make my own design and then
i got to office depot and have them
put it in heat transfers
My wife went to wall mart and got me
14 tee shirts 50% cotten

if i get a emplyeee
hope this helps
thats a good idea! I found a place on the web customlink.com I got a price of $140 for 10 or $200 for 20 and so on. I don't know if that includes shipping. They set it all up but your looking at 14 days.

#11 ·
hagemanj said:
Where is the best place to get t shirts and hats
Go over the Dunlawton Bridge and take a left at A1A (Atlantic Avenue) and they are on both sides of the road. The closer you get to Main Street, the more that there are. Especially now that Bike Week is right around the corner. First Bike Week for you? It's a BLAST. Within the next 8 nights, get down to New Smyrna Raceway for racing under the lights. I'll be there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.