1. Ask the Expert: Fertilization Strategies for Success: Dec. 12, 2017
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental: Dec. 12, 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Where To go

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CD landscaping, Apr 13, 2003.

  1. CD landscaping

    CD landscaping LawnSite Member
    Messages: 13

    Where do u go to get ur business name recognized for the country clerks offfice is what i thougt but i would like to know for sure thanks
  2. tiedeman

    tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth
    Messages: 8,745

    go the county clerks office to get a DBA...usually costs around $10.00 to do it.

Share This Page