• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Where to park?

mcwlandscaping

LawnSite Gold Member
When you guys go out flyering, and target a neighborhood, where do you park your vehicle if its a very residential area?? Just wondering as im going to be doing some heavy flying this week.....and also, what do you usually look for when targeting areas to flyer? I have an idea, but would like some outside opinions and ideas!

OP
M

mcwlandscaping

LawnSite Gold Member
What i mean is like, it seems kind of weird to just park in front of some random persons house, get out and leave the truck there while we walk around handing out flyers......

RedMax Man

LawnSite Platinum Member
Just park the truck on the side of the road not infront of a driveway but anywhere safe. Lock the doors and then start shooten flyers...
Hope you round up some more accounts

Edgewater

LawnSite Senior Member
If there is a main street in and out of the area, i would park there (as long as parking is allowed) I have gotten 2 of my best customers from seeing a truck parked near their house.

zero_turn_freak

LawnSite Member
Yea, just park on the street, no one will think anything of it except for they are getting a new service!