• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Where to pee?

dkeisala

LawnSite Senior Member
Everyone that isn't in this business always ask me "well...what do you do when you need to use the restroom?" Of course, if a restroom isn't close by, one needs to make do. A Big Gulp cup, bush or hidden corner of the property....what do you do?

pinnacle

LawnSite Senior Member
I open the door on the truck stand next to the bed of the truck near the rear wheel and face the door but slightly towards the bed and let it rip..... ya covered from all angles.

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Show your custumers this guy. Tell them you have one on your trailer.
John

Attachments

dfor

LawnSite Senior Member
This is a no brainer. Take a 16 or 20 oz. coffee cup, sit in the truck and you are all set.

BobR

LawnSite Senior Member
Wife will be working with me from now on so I set up a small porta potty in a corner of the enclosed trailer. Before that an old 'sport drink' bottle was very handy.

BobR

TURF DOCTOR

LawnSite Silver Member
Ha run a enclosed trailer piss in a bucket how do you piss in a cup.

Gabriel Turf

LawnSite Member
With all the road rage, just wear a condom, fill it up and use as a water balloon for the next unweary soul who cuts you off in traffic! Just kidding. Us real men just hang it out the window, at a high rate of speed of course, and let it rip. Just make sure you are under high pressure or you will hit the equipment on the trailer. Gives a new meaning to the term "Z-Spray". Kidding again. Put on a halloween gorilla suit and go where you please. That way, no one will be offended.