Where to purchase a striping roller?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dmc456, Aug 2, 2005.

  1. dmc456

    dmc456 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 386

    I know I have seen this on here in the past, but can't find it.

    Where can you purchase the 30" steel roller with bearings to mount on the back of my mowing deck for striping. This is the same type roller used on an assembly line.

  2. Jonce

    Jonce LawnSite Member
    from MN
    Messages: 34

    Go to www.BigLeagueLawns.com and search for you model. If you model isn't listed, email or call them and they will tell you which one will work.

    I have a residential Cub Z Force 44 that I put a 36" roller on. It works great. In fact, the Cub dealer asked me where I bought that yesterday when I was picking my mower up.
  3. KathysLGC

    KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,345

  4. Dashunde

    Dashunde LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 638

    I think your talking about this...

    http://www.mcmaster.com/ then type 1080 in the search

    It works great. $40 roller stripe kit... ya cant beat it.
  5. chimmygew

    chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 578

  6. dmc456

    dmc456 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 386

    I ordered a 2.5" diameter roller from McMaster Carr.

    It arived in less than 2 days with standard shipping. Pretty good.

    I'll put it on this weekend.

    Thanks for the help.

Share This Page