• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Where's Grassboy????

Charles

Moderator, Friend, Angel
I often wonder that too lol. He was like a son I never had. Either he took all Our words of wisdom and is out making a mint. Or daddy didnt come through with the money or he couldnt get a loan. At least he could have said goodbye.

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
The reason there was so many posts is that there was a Grassboy and there also was a Grasboy, 2 different spellings. I haven't seen either one lately.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

Toroguy

LawnSite Bronze Member
Grassboy (ss) had a type &quot;fingerprint&quot; he used in most posts...I read alot of posts thinking maybe someone had created him as a alias or something, and that &quot;fingerprint&quot; would show up. No sign of it.<p>He was a interesting young man, hope he is doing well.

yardsmith

LawnSite Senior Member
He's probably out giving his customers that wonderful idea of unlimited lawn service for 21.95 a month (that he was &quot;kidding&quot; about anyways)<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

southside

LawnSite Senior Member
Little Green Guy.<br>A bio-grinder is the wood chipper from hell.<br>The ones they have here run 2 600hp Cat<br>motors and they just drop entire trees into<br>it. Needs a 40 tonne excavator to keep it fed.<p>Karl<br>