• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Which blower shind eb630 or echo 650

lonnie

LawnSite Senior Member
I need some advise on which one I should buy. The dealer told me that the eb630 has more cfm but I here alot of good about the 650. I can get either one of them for $430. Is this a good price? Oh yeah, I don't know of any redmaxx dealers in my area.

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
I have a 650 and a new 750 echo's. Dont fool around get the echo or redmax you wont be sorry.
John

KathysLGC

LawnSite Bronze Member
Why dont you just demo each one?

Lazer_Z

LawnSite Silver Member
Mr.Gamba I figured i'd ask you this how well does your 650 start when it starts to get cold outside??

I have to keep playing with the choke till it gets warm then it's fine most of the time. I've even had it to my dealer the replaced the plug and all they even checked the carb and it was clean. I'm totally confused not to mention p*ssed off. I'm about to sell the sucker and get a 7001 if it won't work right

Thanks for any answers

Lazer_Z

LawnSite Silver Member
Can anyone answer my question please :confused: as to what the h*ll is wrong with my 650

Thank You

Grass Master

LawnSite Senior Member
Lazer,

What octane gas are you using? Make sure to use at least 89 octane or, even better yet, 92/93 octane gas in all of your hand held stuff. Good oil... Echo or comparable as well.

It will make things run much much better!!

One other thing...is the choke working properly?? That makes a huge difference especially in cold weather

Grass Master

LawnSite Senior Member
Lonnie,

BTW....go with the Echo PB-650...you'll never be sorry. Tons of power and very quiet for a backpack blower. Much more power than the Shin 630...put 'em side by side and you will see for yourself

2 year commercial warranty as well.

i have a echo 650 very good power...like said go with the echo 650/750 or redmax...of those two whichever has the best dealer support...
Also in june sthil is supposed to have their new 4 mix engine blower out..if the specs my dealer said are right its gonna blow all the other away...no pun intended lol