1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Which hydroseeder finn or easy lawn?

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by thebigmower, Aug 25, 2006.

1. thebigmower

thebigmower LawnSite Member

I am currently looking at making an addition of a hydroseeder to our company. Our main market is 1 to 2 acre properties. I have looked online at all the resources that i can find and i have been leaning towards the FINN T90 and the Easy lawn C95 tr (trailor mount)or C95gn (gooseneck).
    Because of my location; Edmonton,Alberta,Canada , There is no dealers within a few thousand kilometers. The problem is the I canot try before I buy and I must drive to the border to pick one up. I am looking for someone that owns or has used these machines or all of them daily for some input. I am sure both companies machines will do the job it was designed for ,but I would like some input prior. PLEASE NO DEALERS. I would like an honist opinion from someone that use the machine not sell them. Thank you for respecting this.