Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will try and stay within the guidelines of the rules here, so i will not name or make reference to any particular ethnic group. i will , instead, use the terms" illegal" and "citizen." ok, which individual is more of a strain on the tax paying citizens of this country. individual #1 illegal- enters country illegally, works for $10 an hour cash "under the table" , has a wife and child, and does not even file a tax return. individual #2 citizen - legal u.s. citizen, born and raised. works for $10 an hour "on the books" and has a wife and child. which of these two individuals is more of a strain on the tax paying citizens of the united states? thank you

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I am sure whichever I say, you will say the opposite. BUt here goes, citizen #2 because he is most likely on welfare.

So Bobby, did Lawnsite invite you back because things were getting slow on the forum?

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so u think the LEGAL citizen is more of a strain on the u.s tax payers? i'd like more replies please. and, sean didn't "invite" me back, he practically begged. no, wait, he did beg. he even offered to pay me minimum wage. but i declined, because i didn't think it would be fair if i made more than donovan

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
so u think the LEGAL citizen is more of a strain on the u.s tax payers? i'd like more replies please. and, sean didn't "invite" me back, he practically begged. no, wait, he did beg. he even offered to pay me minimum wage. but i declined, because i didn't think it would be fair if i made more than donovan
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bobby, you are on fire today! Exactly what this forum has been needing.

I will say individual 2 as well, here's why;
At a $10/hr wage, the only tax he would pay would be FICA, he would get more than that amount back as an "earned" income tax credit. He would also collect some type of housing subsidy, food stamps, medic-aid, etc. He would receive 15X what he paid into the system and would eventually receive SS.

Whereas the illegal would indeed get away with not paying taxes on the $10/hr, but his boss would likely have to show that $10 as income or profit, so he will end up paying tax on it, and at a higher rate. The illegal will never claim a dime of SS either. This is why the government turns a blind eye to the illegals, they are keeping SS afloat, most of them do pay SS, using a fraudulent SS number, they pay in but have no expectation of ever collecting. So while it is true that they may burden health and human services, the feds don't care, because states, counties, cities and school districts deal with that.

Still, the system comes out way ahead on individual number 2.
How's that Bobbers?

·
Registered
6,921 Posts
at least your honest. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lawn tamer gets an "A" for the day. you are exactly right, and i try to tell this to people all the time, but they don't listen. let us also add into the explanation: the illegal will almost always be more productive. he won't miss work because he hurt his back, or cut his finger. he will give you a hard 8, and 12, 14, any additional hours you need him for. he will overall be more productive, and make more (taxable) profit for the business owner. the business owner in turn has more money to spend on toys (boats, golfing equipment, whatever) thus creating more all around revenue. the bottom line is- ILLEGALS aren't a burdon on the system, but PEOPLE WITH LOW EARNING POTANTIAL are! and this low earner, if LEGAL, creates more of a burdon. i never knew this until i had this legal guy named max working for me. i paid him $10 an hour. in the winter he collected unemployment. i was bsing with him at tax time, and he said, "i'm getting 4 grand from my tax return." i was like, "ummm, how?" then he explained the earned income thing. he not only got refunded every nickle he paid in, but the government gave him an additional 4 grand. i couldn't believe it. because he was a drunk, with no driver's license, who had no skills or even the ability to hold a job too long. he gets arrested by the cops on a monthly basis, and the government gives him 4 grand 4 this, and he qualifies for food stamps, free medical, and free child care. the legals are killing this country

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
lawn tamer gets an "A" for the day. you are exactly right, and i try to tell this to people all the time, but they don't listen. let us also add into the explanation: the illegal will almost always be more productive. he won't miss work because he hurt his back, or cut his finger. he will give you a hard 8, and 12, 14, any additional hours you need him for. he will overall be more productive, and make more (taxable) profit for the business owner. the business owner in turn has more money to spend on toys (boats, golfing equipment, whatever) thus creating more all around revenue. the bottom line is- ILLEGALS aren't a burdon on the system, but PEOPLE WITH LOW EARNING POTANTIAL are! and this low earner, if LEGAL, creates more of a burdon. i never knew this until i had this legal guy named max working for me. i paid him $10 an hour. in the winter he collected unemployment. i was bsing with him at tax time, and he said, "i'm getting 4 grand from my tax return." i was like, "ummm, how?" then he explained the earned income thing. he not only got refunded every nickle he paid in, but the government gave him an additional 4 grand. i couldn't believe it. because he was a drunk, with no driver's license, who had no skills or even the ability to hold a job too long. he gets arrested by the cops on a monthly basis, and the government gives him 4 grand 4 this, and he qualifies for food stamps, free medical, and free child care. the legals are killing this country
bobby what about the millions on health care from their medical treatments and birthing expenses you know the government or the legals end up paying. Or the tax burden to catch and convict illegal criminals. House them in our prisons. What about the huge tax burden of the border patrol. If you hire illegals thats their incentive to come here. Also because of so many illegals its difficult for relatives to get a visitors visa because the US doesnt believe they will go back. It goes on and on. The tax burden is much larger than your narrow view.

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
border patrol? i was talking to this illegal, and i asked him, "did you "sneak" here?" he goes, "no, amigo, i just walked, there was no one there to stop me. people in my country know there is no border patrol, it's just something that your government made up, to make you feel better." i said, "oh, well that would explain why your people walk the streets freely, work here, rent and even own houses here, and nobody comes to "get you" and kick you out." he said, "that's right, chupa cabras". punt, don't be such a sucker. here's a funny one- i had this guy working for me. illegal as hell. he told me he got stopped for a traffic violation. the cop recognized the license as a fake, and gave him a ticket for driving without a license. in court, the judge asked him why he don't get a license? the illegal replied, "i am in this country illegally, i can't get a license." the judge told him then he shouldn't drive, fined him $300, and sent him on his way. the guy walked out to the parking lot, got in his car, and drove away.

·
Registered
428 Posts
here's a funny one- i had this guy working for me. illegal as hell. he told me he got stopped for a traffic violation. the cop recognized the license as a fake, and gave him a ticket for driving without a license. in court, the judge asked him why he don't get a license? the illegal replied, "i am in this country illegally, i can't get a license." the judge told him then he shouldn't drive, fined him $300, and sent him on his way. the guy walked out to the parking lot, got in his car, and drove away.
:laugh::laugh:that's a funny one-and I believe it:hammerhead:

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
border patrol? i was talking to this illegal, and i asked him, "did you "sneak" here?" he goes, "no, amigo, i just walked, there was no one there to stop me. people in my country know there is no border patrol, it's just something that your government made up, to make you feel better." i said, "oh, well that would explain why your people walk the streets freely, work here, rent and even own houses here, and nobody comes to "get you" and kick you out." he said, "that's right, chupa cabras". punt, don't be such a sucker. here's a funny one- i had this guy working for me. illegal as hell. he told me he got stopped for a traffic violation. the cop recognized the license as a fake, and gave him a ticket for driving without a license. in court, the judge asked him why he don't get a license? the illegal replied, "i am in this country illegally, i can't get a license." the judge told him then he shouldn't drive, fined him $300, and sent him on his way. the guy walked out to the parking lot, got in his car, and drove away.
border patrol is a conspiracy theory? hahah im a sucker? come on Bobby. Besides arnt you in France? hahah Your stories are no different than the :)

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
oops... your stories are no different than dead heads smoking weed infront of the cops at greatful dead concerts. Too many to go after. Would just clog the courts. Thanks to people like you who hire them

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
border patrol is a conspiracy theory? hahah im a sucker? come on Bobby. Besides arnt you in France? hahah Your stories are no different than the :)
ever see the movie "the island?" the inhabitants of the facility were so brainwashed by thier leaders, that they believed everything they were told, no matter how rediculous it was. repeat after me- " i want to go to the island, i want to go to the island, i want to go......"

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
ever see the movie "the island?" the inhabitants of the facility were so brainwashed by thier leaders, that they believed everything they were told, no matter how rediculous it was. repeat after me- " i want to go to the island, i want to go to the island, i want to go......"
So the basis of your ideas are the movies? Your obviously one of those conspiracy theorists. Do you also think the US government flew the planes into the towers like Rosie Odonnel? So your smarter than the rest of us who are brain washed ha? Your very comical Bobby.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.