Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to get new business cards printed for next year and am wondering which way to end.

Quality Cut Lawn Service
or

Quality Cut Lawn Care

Which one do you guy's / gal's feel sounds better?

Thanks for your advice.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day !
Mowman

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well they are both good But I would leave out the cut becuase it doesn't make it flow very well. But if you where to keep the cut in it I would chose Quality Cut Lawn Care.

Levi Duncan

·
Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
4,830 Posts
I agree with Levi, but I would take out cut also, but add Top to the start.

Top Quality Lawn Care

Most guys can do quality work, but you want your customers to know you do Top Quality work.

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
That's funny! When I first started off, on my own, I ended up in a partnership (would advise against it) and tht was uor business name. Quality Cut Lawn Service. What a SHAM my partner turned out to be!

·
Registered
527 Posts
I must say Keith, that sounds very professional, Quality Cut Landscape Management. Mowman what might you think of that? If you dont like that then i would have to say the Quality Cut Lawn Service. Happy Thanksgiving =)

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
We have a "Quality Lawn Service" and a "Quality Lawn Maintenance" in our area. People get the two confused. So I agree with Eric, add the word "Top", that may make it stand out from the other "Quality" companies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.